Flexpod logo

FlexPod Review
Provides less overhead and simplifies administration.

Valuable Features:

Valuable features include scalability, flexibility, speed, and security.

Improvements to My Organization:

It has helped us in terms of less overhead and less downtime. It simplifies the administration.

Room for Improvement:

Perhaps a unified management for all of the elements within the infrastructure, like a console. I would like to see something that is open-source that can be used to manage or compute networking storage in a single panel.

I'm sure that something like that exists right now, so that would be a plus. Something that consolidated the deployment of firmware or software, in other words, more of an orchestration tool and that would take care of it all.

Stability Issues:

It has been consistently stable.

Scalability Issues:

It is very scalable.

Previous Solutions:

When looking for a solution, I look for brand recognition. In this case, Cisco and NetApp both have very good reputations. We look for value, total cost of ownership, and return on investment.

Initial Setup:

I was involved in the initial setup. It was very easy to deploy.

Other Solutions Considered:

We’ve worked with Wedlock and third-party integrations.

Other Advice:

Give it a try and work with your partner or reseller to see if there is a demo available to try out the product. A lot of partners have that capability. Let people log in and try it. You should try out a solution before you buy.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About FlexPod?

Our experts can help. 233,256 professionals have used our research on 5,881 solutions.