Flexpod logo

FlexPod Review
The main benefits are scalability, modularity, and fast data transfer.

Valuable Features:

The valuable features are scalability and all-flash. We are using it with Cisco UCS Blade Servers, so the Cisco switches work very well as a unit. It provides us with the performance we need for our customers to get data on time. Our top customers are very happy with this solution.

Improvements to My Organization:

The main benefits are scalability, modularity, and fast data transfer. I think the business benefit is a faster response time.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see the data fabric of the entire system because. The government is looking to deploy a government cloud solution. We want a data fabric which needs to be managed, for the entire cloud environment.

In this regard, if we use storage on our premises for our cloud infrastructure, along with some other vendor like Azure or AWS. We are wondering how all this data will be synchronized and if we can get a common solution and common input. That is the next challenge, not only for me, but for all of the members of the team.

Stability Issues:

I have been very happy with the scalability.

In terms of technical support team, the support is being provided by a partner of NetApp. However, NetApp people from India do visit us and they ask us if we are facing any problems. We hope to receive very good service from NetApp in the coming days.

Initial Setup:

I was as consultant for the initial implementation. The team was happy with the implementation.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked at other solutions like EMC, but NetApp was the most cost-effective solution.

Other Advice:

I would highly recommend NetApp as a storage solution. I am impressed with all types of storage. In terms of choosing NetApp, FlexPod has a very good hyper-converged infrastructure and flash storage. It is a very good way of being cost effective. There are a lot of vendors, but not that many of them are as cost effective as NetApp.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About FlexPod?

Our experts can help. 232,731 professionals have used our research on 5,881 solutions.