FlexPod Review

An all-in-one solution that helps our teams work better together

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for our servers. We are getting ready to move to the cloud.

How has it helped my organization?

We have a network team and assistance team in our organization, and this solution has helped them to combine and work together a lot better.

The solution's granular scalability and broad application support help us to meet the needs of diverse workloads.

The performance has improved with a couple of applications that we have. I’m not sure of the percentage, but I would say about twenty percent. It also optimizes operations.

It has increased staff productivity because we can work on other stuff.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is all-in-one, and it is easy to get support on it.

What needs improvement?

There are times where we have had issues with technical support.

In terms of stability, it is very stable.

This solution is scalable.

Technical support is pretty good. I would rate it seven out of ten.

Sometimes we still have issues with support. We have had instances where we’ve called in and not gotten the right people on the phone.

We began to look for a new solution when the stuff we had was at end-of-life.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward. You simply follow the documentation.

We performed the implementation in-house.

We looked at Cisco and HP when we were researching this solution.

What other advice do I have?

This is a very stable product and we have had really good luck with it, so I would recommend it to a colleague at another company.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.