Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway Review

Provides good visibility into user activities and integrates well with Office 365

What is our primary use case?

We are a reseller and this is one of the security solutions that we implement for our clients.

What is most valuable?

Since most of the traffic is through the web and email, it covers the web channel very well.

You get visibility of your users that includes what websites they are visiting, whether they are downloading data that they shouldn't be, and more.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the endpoint deployments support multiple directory services, including Google Workspace (G Suite), as right now it only really supports Office 365.

In the next release, I would like to see more CASB and SASE features, where you're protecting the user from going to specific could-based applications.

We have been working with Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway for approximately 10 years.

We have never had any trouble with the stability of the endpoints of the protections in the cloud. I would rate that as 100% effective.

There are no problems with regard to scalability.

The initial setup can be a little bit complex, depending on the environment. If you are using a standard Office 365 environment then it's really easy. But, if there are other things that are not standard use cases then it can get a little bit complex.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Forcepoint, CensorNet, Broadcom and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.