Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention Review

Good technical support, easy to install, and the CASB feature is helpful

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case for this solution is DLP.

What is most valuable?

Some of the features that I find to be valuable are the data loss features, such as CASB, Network, and Email.

What needs improvement?

The Database needs to be improved and fine-tuning is required on this product.

If they fine-tune it more, It will reduce the time that the client is spending on doing it. There are competitors on the market who are doing that now.

I realized that the engineering team is working on updates and improvements, so it is possible they are working on this now and will make it better. There are more things to see with this solution.

There are default policies regarding the source code and your instant messages. They should have been upgraded. I had already raised this and opened a ticket regarding this issue, and they are working on it.

The way DLP is now, people are using many different electronic things. DLP needs to put some focus on improving.

I have been using this solution for the last two years.

This solution is one hundred percent stable.

After the configuration, it is very stable, and in the last two years, I haven't been faced with many issues or product-related challenges.

This solution is scalable.

The technical support is very nice. I don't have any issues other than the time zones. It's a bit of an issue for me.

The support is over email only.

The initial setup is a bit complex. You will need help from the peer support team in the configuration.

The environment is based on your environment and there were some policy-related issues, but they have been fixed internally.

What other advice do I have?

It is better to use this solution first, before using others.

Overall it's a nice product.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.