Forcepoint Email Security Review

Enables you to manage email security and block information with ease from a single console

What is our primary use case?

Forcepoint Email Security is a unique endpoint management solution that secures our centralized management, our web, our DLP, and data. We are using all three modules and we are doing it with the minimum requirements.

How has it helped my organization?

Forcepoint Email Security allows me to block information over email, endpoint, or from a single policy. I can do that from the single console. The solution therefore helps me to manage email security.

What is most valuable?

The feature I find most valuable is the web, email and DLP integration.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see some improvement like cloud application and integration capabilities and the classification part is missing from the DLP.

I have been using Force Point Web Security, Email Security, and Data Loss Prevention for about a year now.

This solution is very stable when it comes to content security.

The scalability is good, but I don't like it that one has to re-purchase the product every year.
We have about 500 people currently using the solution.

The technical support is good. They have a 24/7 support line and call centers all across India, the US and UK. One concern is that you sometimes have to wait a long time for them to get back to you.

I used UDM solutions before switching over to Forcepoint Email Security. They weren't bad.

The initial setup was easy and straightforward and deployment took us about a month. We only have one staff member responsible for the deployment and management of the system.

I have already seen a return on investment because my employee internet and data is being controlled within a single installation.

My only concern about this solution is that you need to repurchase it every year because it is a subscription license. I would suggest others to use the solution with a two-year license because then it is good value for money.

What other advice do I have?

I will rate this product a nine out of ten because every organization can use it. It is a very good product.