Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall Review

Good performance, centrally managed, and scales well

What is our primary use case?

We use this product to improve our security, as part of our overall solution that includes antivirus, IPS, and other products.

What is most valuable?

The centralized management is very good.

Performance is a good point.

What needs improvement?

The security features need to be improved.

We have been using Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall for a few months.

This is a stable product.

This solution scales well and the performance is not degraded. We have 35 registered users in the organization.

We are satisfied with the support.

Prior to this solution, we were using SonicWall. We switched because we wanted to have a centralized management platform, and we also wanted to increase diversity in our firewall products.

This firewall is easy to install, as well as configure.

The pricing should be more competitive against other vendors in the market. We are looking at putting firewalls across all of our locations and want to get a better price so that we can do so. This would be great because we would like to have the same firewall at all of our locations.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and I have already recommended it to one of my friends that is now implementing it in the educational sector.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Fortinet FortiGate
Learn what your peers think about Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.