Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall Review

Affords us better centralized management over its competitors with simplicity and flexibility of use

What is most valuable?

It is very simple, easy to use, and flexible. It is a top solution with a complete feature set. Its most valuable feature involves its environment.

What needs improvement?

A pain point worth mentioning is the need of the customer or client to properly know the environment as it relates to the presentation of Forcepoint and to have a better knowledge of the product's implementation.

We have been using Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall for six years.

It's very stable product.

We feel Forcepoint's scalability to be pretty easy and good. It works very well.

We feel the product's technical support could be better, as this relates to the solution itself, to the installation of the product, and to having a proper understanding of the case.

The initial setup of Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall is not terribly complex. We are talking about three months at the intermediate level.

While the deployment of a single firewall depends on the environment, this took us between two to five days.

We employ more than 16 people on our staff for the deployment and maintenance of the solution.

Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall has a good price.

In addition to Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall, we evaluated the concurrency of Palo Alto's features. We feel that Forcepoint affords better centralized management than its competitors.

What other advice do I have?

Our company makes use of every current version of Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall.

Our clients who use Forcepoint run the gamut from small, medium to large businesses.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Fortinet FortiGate
Learn what your peers think about Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.