Forcepoint Web Security Review

We are getting a high value return from our deployment

What is most valuable?

Forcepoint Web Security is a complete web security solution, not just a web filter, like many other solution offerings. The customization and control of URL filtering and the integration with other Forcepoint solutions are great features.

How has it helped my organization?

It has definitely added to the security level of the company network and keeps out accidental or purposeful web traffic that can be malicious or inappropriate.

What needs improvement?

I am looking forward to the full integration of the endpoints that they offer for web security and DLP.

Three years.

It was already done when I came onboard. I have made significant improvements to the deployment.

Not once after the deployment was corrected. Although, we do have an issue with the Real-Time Monitor service stopping on occasion.

No, this solution can be scaled quite high as long as you understand how to expand the architecture.

Customer service is at an extremely high level.

The technical support has improved drastically over the three years that I have been administering it.

I have, but at a different company.

it was a fairly straightforward implementation.

You need to plan it out carefully, so your deployment is good.

This was and continues to be an in-house deployment.

We are getting a high value return from our deployment.

Make sure to understand your environmental needs. Take your time scoping the project, otherwise you will have hardship later on down the road.

Yes, others were evaluated.