FortiClient Review

Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting are very easy

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-prem deployment model of this solution. Our primary use case is for the customer side and to connect some external sites to our customer.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it's easy to deploy. Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting are very easy.

What needs improvement?

My customers say they need a consultation to fully integrate services. This needs improvement. I would like to see better integration.

The price could also use improvement.

In the next release, some of our clients said that while they can select different customers, they get confused and they would like to also see the logo of the company. The name is written but they want to see the logo as well.

My staff has been using this for three years.

In previous versions there were some bugs but from 5.6 onwards, it's been good and we've had no issues.

Scalability is very good. It's easy to expand the platform and add users. In my company, we have more than 100 users.

We only require one staff member for deployment and maintenance.

Technical support will open cases if there is an issue.

We also Cisco and Sophos solutions as well.

The initial setup is very straightforward. The deployment took around 15 minutes.

I deployed it myself.

We also looked at FortiGate

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten. Not a ten because nothing is perfect.