Fortinet FortiGate Cloud Review

Easy to use and stable with good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for configuration management and network management.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use.

The technical support is very good. You only need to have a good internet connection in order to use it.

What needs improvement?

When you login to Forticloud you get directed to the Global site, even if you are based in Europe and you have to switch manually to the European site which can be confusing when you are not familiar to Forticloud, especially in the beginning and when you want to setup your first device. This should be more like a question when you log in, are you based in the US or are you based in Europe?

Pretty straight forward

I've been using the solution for four years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is fairly scalable. You can add and remove products yourself. Right now we have four users on it. At this time, we don't plan to increase usage.

Technical support is good if you ask the right questions. If you are specific, you'll be able to go straight through to the correct level of support.

We did not previously use a different solution.  We've been very satisfied with this service and don't plan to change.

The initial setup is straightforward.

I handled the implementation myself.

What other advice do I have?

We use the solution fairly regularly, on a daily basis. We're partners and resellers of the solution.

I'd recommend the solution. It's very good.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.