FortiNAC Review

Good reporting tools, interface, dashboard, and overall support

What is most valuable?

The solution is good at giving a deep dive into each product. It tells you, for example, what is connected to the network. It gives us good reporting tools.

What needs improvement?

I think the network devices need to give more information.

In the next release, we'd like to see more information on controlling, for example, adding more policies etc. We should get more information about IoT devices, and have more information available for the users.

I've been using the solution for one year.

Scalability can be improved.

The solution is good, so I've had no reason to contact Technical Support.

This is the first product we have used.

The initial setup was straightforward. You only need one person for deployment and maintenance.

We used a consultant to assist with implementation. They were good. We didn't have a problem with them.

We evaluated so many other products but we found the features of this solution to be the most valuable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution at a seven or eight out of 10. If they improved their network devices and their IoT product I would rate them higher. The solution is pretty inexpensive. That's why we are using it. I am satisfied with the interface, the dashboard, and the overall support.