Fortinet FortiGate Cloud Review

Very good for remote users

What is our primary use case?

We've implemented this solution for our clients.

We are customers of Fortinet and I'm the company owner.

What is most valuable?

The solution works well for remote or branch offices with unlimited links. That's where we've found the most benefit.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to see some configuration changes. The speed seems to be a little better than it was previously but it could still be improved. I'd also like to see a little more provisioning or training on the different scenarios and functions and features. And obviously the price point; it's a tough market out there these days, so for some of our smaller customers the price is quite steep.

We have contacted support a couple of times and they're pretty good. It takes a little while to get hold of them but once you do, they're very knowledgeable and they're helpful. We got bounced around for a while so it took time to get to somebody that could actually answer our question as opposed to continually being redirected. We were on site with our clients and it took us a couple of hours to make contact. It wasn't critical.

More Fortinet FortiGate Cloud reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Fortinet, Amazon, Palo Alto Networks and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: June 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.