Fortinet FortiGate Cloud Review

Stable, scales well, good support, and provides important security for our customers

What is our primary use case?

We are a system integrator and we integrate Fortinet solutions for our clients.

Our customers use this technology as part of their network infrastructure. For example, it is responsible for connecting university campuses together.

What is most valuable?

Our customers implement this solution so that they can be assured of security in their environment.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better integration with other technologies.

The stability is very good.

One of our clients has approximately 5,000 users.

The technical support from Fortinet Brazil is very good. They provide extra support for partners and they provide us with great reports.

The initial setup is complex because the customer is using several technologies, and it is a matter of security. A typical deployment will take between three and four months.

The choice of deployment model, whether public or private cloud, depends on the customer.

We have an in-house team for deployment and maintenance. We have engineers on staff.

What other advice do I have?

We implement many different Fortinet products for our customers including FortiGate, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and FortiOS. In the future, we are planning on working with FortiSIEM.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More Fortinet FortiGate Cloud reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Fortinet, Amazon, Palo Alto Networks and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.