Fortinet FortiGate Cloud Review

Very stable, easy to set up, and easy to implement reporting

What is our primary use case?

Fortinet is what we use for our firewall and we get reports from FortiCloud. We use those to see the state of our network. We generally use it for reporting purposes whereby we see what's happening on our network at the end of each day or week.

What is most valuable?

The solution is definitely stable, which is its most valuable feature.

It's easy to use and the fact that I can schedule the report to come to my inbox at set times is very convenient for me.

What needs improvement?

The solution should allow users to keep the data for longer than the current periods. I can't get any historic data after more than a month. I would like to be able to, after a year, look for trends from the past 12 months. It would make things much easier.

I've been using the solution for about a year.

The solution is quite stable. I haven't run into any issues where there were unexpected crashes or glitches.

I've never attempted to scale the solution, so I'm not sure how easy or difficult it would be to expand if one needed to.

We only have five people using the solution currently. They're all admin and support level individuals.

So far, we've been satisfied with technical support.

We didn't previously use a different solution. This is the first time we've implemented a product like this.

The initial setup was straightforward. I didn't find there were any complexities.

Deployment only took a few minutes and then it was ready to use.

I handled the implementation myself.

What other advice do I have?

We use the latest version of the solution.

I'd recommend the solution. It's working really well for us and is completely meeting our expectations.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.