Fortinet FortiMail Review

A stable and reliable way to protect the data of our customers

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to protect data from our customers and from our internal network. We now have a substitute for the Palo Alto Network and nowadays we also use FortiGate.

What is most valuable?

I like the possibility of getting reports offered by this solution, which is better than what Palo Alto offered. It is a very reliable program and it works great.

What needs improvement?

In the future, I would like it if there's a possibility to lower the price of the bandwidth and UTM. It is quite expensive.

I have been using Fortinet FortiMail for ten years now.

The solution is very reliable and very stable. It has never been down or unresponsive. It's perfect.

We currently have about 3,000 users on Fortinet, mostly customers. The solution is scalable.

There was no need for us to use technical support so far.

We've also worked on the Palo Alto Network and FortiGate.

There are additional costs to the license fees. The solution is rather expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I will definitely recommend this solution to others, and my rating is nine out of ten. It is very reliable and always available. In the future, I would like to see better management of the monitoring dashboard. Perhaps they can add a pie chart or other charts in the report because they are very useful and customers will really appreciate them.