Fortinet FortiNAC Review

Good usability and security, but technical support needs to be faster

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our clients.

My role is security and I deal with products to protect data centers. FortiNAC makes up part of the security solution in a data center.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are usability and security.

What needs improvement?

The response and resolution time for technical support issues need to be improved. Support overall needs to be a little faster.

I have two years of experience with FortiNAC.

FortiNAC is a stable product.

Scalability depends on licensing. Our customers vary in size from small and medium-sized businesses to enterprise-level organizations.

The technical support is in need of improvement because sometimes it takes too long to resolve issues.

I have worked with other similar solutions including Cisco ISE. I find that many of the SMBs and Enterprise-level customers choose Cisco instead.

The installation is pretty simple. The length of time for deployment depends on the planning and what is in the environment. It will normally take about a day.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Fortinet FortiNAC reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Fortinet, Cisco, Aruba Networks and others in Network Access Control. Updated: June 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.