Fortinet FortiSandbox Review

It is stable and scalable, and the technical support is good

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is to view the texts from our clients to their lawyers. We look for unknown malware and then I also use FortiFabric for integration.

What is most valuable?

I like the integration between FortiSandbox and FortiClient with FortiGate.

What needs improvement?

It would be awesome if it can be integrated with other solutions. I would like to add one more feature because there are some tricks to deploy integration for all sorts in a product. I had that problem because when I had FortiSandbox, FortiLink, FortiClient, FortiManager, FortiLicense, there was one license for the integration, and the other license was called IOP or FortiAnalyzer. I would like to have one bundle or one license for each device. There should be one orchestrator for the integration because until now there have been two devices, which are the orchestrators for the integration. So most people are confused about how to use the right integration of the right Fortinet product.

I have been using this solution for three years now.

The solution is very stable and I've never had any issues with stability.

I believe the solution is scalable.

The technical support is very good.

Setup and installation is very easy with the Fortinet Portal. If I remember correctly, the deployment took about a week.

There are additional costs that aren't included in the licensing fee.

What other advice do I have?

I will definitely recommend this solution to others. On a scale of one to ten, my rating will be an eight. In the next version I would love to see more integration and more products from other vendors.