Fortinet FortiSIEM Review

Stable and pretty affordable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use it for all of our cloud space and for firewalls,and AWS security services etc., for example, for the email, Cloud watch and AWS security HUB

How has it helped my organization?

Single pane of glass for security issues

What is most valuable?

There's a great feature on the solution that allows us to analyze security issues and incidents. It automatically allows us to trace any incident. It's an invaluable aspect of the solution.

The solution has a relatively low cost.

We find the solution to be stable.

It's my understanding that the solution can scale well.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to be form flow diagram automatically with AWS platform

I've only been using the solution for the last six months.

The solution is stable. It's very reliable. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't freeze or crash.

I personally have never tried to scale the solution. That said, the solution is scalable and companies shouldn't have any issue expanding it as needed.

The solution is being used pretty extensively in our organization and we have several teams on it.

We've definitely called technical support in the past when we have run into issues. We've been satisfied with the level of service they provide. We always get a proper response and they're always ready to resolve any issues we have. We are able to close tickets very quickly because they are so knowledgeable and responsive.

The solution was fairly complex. However, this was due to the fact that we had to do a lot of configurations at the outset. The solution didn't make the process easy for us. Typically, it's easy to implement and I would be able to handle the process myself.

It took us about 15 days to deploy everything on our end.

Implementation was done by Fortinet's Professional Service Team which was quite satisfactorily

The solution is very cost-effective compared to competitors. We just need to pay licensing and support costs. There aren't added costs beyond that.

We didn't previously look at other solutions. We saw that Fortinet fit our needs, and therefore we chose it.

What other advice do I have?

We're a public utility, so we just use the solution. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

We use the latest version of the solution.

We use a variety of Fortinet solutions at our organization. For example, we integrate the complete AWS cloud space into that all FortiSIEM.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations, especially those that are cost-conscious. Compared to there solutions' it's rather easy to implement.

I'd rate the solution overall seven out of ten.

More Fortinet FortiSIEM reviews from users