Fortinet FortiToken Review

Fast and easy installation, stable, and doesn't require much maintenance

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for VPN. We have its latest version.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved the way our organization functions.

What is most valuable?

Its ease of installation is most valuable. It took me five minutes, and it was up and running. It didn't take me that long. The installation on the cell phones is pretty simple.

What needs improvement?

Its reporting should be better. The reporting feature is missing. I don't have any reporting of who has done what, what has failed, and what didn't work.

I have been using this solution for about a year.

It is stable. There are no stability issues.

Its scalability is pretty good. We only have 100 to 150 FortiTokens. We're not that big. All people in our organization are using it. It goes from CFO, CEO to the basic call center.

We didn't need to use it so far.

We do use Cisco Duo for another 2FA solution. We don't really use any other solution now. It is pretty much FortiToken.

It was easy. It took me five minutes, and it was up and running.

What other advice do I have?

If you're looking for a fast installation, easy deployment, and not much maintenance, this is the solution to go for, but the only thing is that it is good for Fortinet. It is not good for anything else.

I would rate Fortinet FortiToken an eight out of ten.

More Fortinet FortiToken reviews from users
...who compared it with Duo Security
Find out what your peers are saying about Fortinet, Cisco, Microsoft and others in Authentication Systems. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.