Freshdesk Review

Freshdesk can be accessed from anywhere where an internet connection is available

What is most valuable?

Freshdesk works out great for us because it can be accessed from anywhere where there's an internet connection. Because we use it as our own, and our partner's (that we fulfill orders for) customer service help desk, it has been a great and flexible tool.

How has it helped my organization?

We were able to create numerous different help desks with graphic layouts matching our customers websites. Freshdesk allows us to act on behalf of different companies without their customers knowing about it, thanks to groups and agent features. We can also allow for an agent from a company for whom we fulfill orders to access tickets from his company group only.

Without Freshdesk, our customer service would have to have access to numerous e-mail accounts without the possibility to be logged into all of them at the same time if they were with the same provider. It would not be an efficient way of dealing with customers.

What needs improvement?

Freshdesk has got an option where Facebook and Twitter posts can be transferred into the ticketing system. At the moment, we do not find it useful because it simply cannot pick the relevant customer service enquiries, it creates a ticket with every post. It could limit it to posts with key words/sentences.

We have used Freshdesk since March 2012.

As a cloud based system, Freshdesk does not require much, just a web browser and everything is nice and easy to use.

When it comes to setting new help desks and integrating these with different companies' emails, etc. It may be tricky sometimes. Freshdesk customer service and technical support has always been really helpful. When it comes to dealing with forwarding email servers, Freshdesk was always happy to organize a conference where we could all discuss and fix issues together.

The initial set-up was not easy, but it was not difficult either. It is like that with any new software that you use, you just need to get used to it. Thanks to great support from Freshdesk, every question we have had has been answered promptly.

The registration process is really easy. It can be done in-house with on-line help from Freshdesk support.

Freshdesk saves us a lot of time, and allows us to provide an excellent and efficient customer service.

There are obviously fees for using it, but it is definitely worth it. You pay for every agent using it which is a fair fee.

There were not that many other options suitable to our requirements. Freshdesk was the best value for money.

What other advice do I have?

There were not that many other options suitable to our requirements. Fresh Desk was the best value for money.