Freshdesk Review

Setup is simple with the MobiHelp SDK, credentials from Freshdesk, and some codes. However, I want to see it integrated with C# for Android in the next version.

Valuable Features

Aside from sending a ticket to client, it can also send an image. You can add custom data such as the IMEI, location, or any other information you want to include to the image.

Improvements to My Organization

It helps with having faster communication and actions from the client.

Room for Improvement

I want to see it integrated with C# for Android in the next version, as it is currently only integrated for Java.

Use of Solution

I've used it for almost three months.

We have encountered lots of issues from observations of our QA. Some issues we face are concatenated (new line) as it displays '=0' and differences between line spaces, but they immediately fixed those issues.

We're still waiting for resolutions for others, such not being able to recover lost data or tickets. For example, if I logout and login again, here's a delay with sending and receiving ticket, and it can't be integrated into our app in C#.

8/10 - since they are always active and take actions if possible.

As we are still waiting for some features which are supposed to be in the next release, we have built our own APK.

It is simple and easy to use. All you need is the MobiHelp SDK, the credentials that they will give to you, and some codes.

Implementation Team

If you are an Android Java developer, it's easy for you to implement this product in a day, or possibly less.