froglogic Squish Review

The tool provides a few script programming languages for selection.

Valuable Features

Rich availability to recognize Qt controls – other tools do not provide such support – it was most priority. Also picture verification with masks/threshold – because our AUT has 3D graphics.

Improvements to My Organization

We were able to automate testing process for a big project, otherwise we have to lost such ability.

Use of Solution

I used it for two years, then I transferred my knowledge with the tool to other project members.

Sometimes, I had problems, but their support team resolved almost of them in short time.

It high rate as they really do their best. For example, they sent me a new package with fixed build within a two to four hours.

I have used HP QTP, Rational Robot, MS VS Coded UI Test, and Selenium.

It’s quite easy – unzip, some settings and go ahead.

Implementation Team

I implemented in-house solution that based-on my experience, approaches. Sometimes I used vendor team’s help as a snipped.

ROI

I did not calculate the exact ROI, but within half a year automated test coverage was about 50% - it’s а good value

Other Advice

If you are looking for simple, not expensive, with nice support and for Qt-application tool – I think, it’s the best one. The tool provides a few script programming languages for selection.

2 visitors found this review helpful