froglogic Squish Review

It supports many platforms, which helps in getting automation solutions for most of the complex UI products.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped for building automation frameworks for multiple products and also have used the tool for cross platform products like integrating Qt and web based automation.

What needs improvement?

It still requires better solutions for object identification and an enhancement to identify all the objects of the AUT before building the object map.

I've been using it for three years.

There have been no issues with the deployment.

There have no issues with the stability.

There have been no issues scaling it.

It's 7/0 - they're good a providing fixes and patches, but the video support is expensive.

We switched to frogLogic Squish because it supports multiple scripting languages.

The initial set-up is very straightforward. Complexity lies in integrating the squish binaries with QT code

The only hindrance of using it for multiple platforms or languages is it comes with different licenses for each flavour.

What other advice do I have?

It's an easy to learn tool. And it has all the UI automation solutions. Can be easily integrated with applications like ALM.

1 visitor found this review helpful