froglogic Squish Review

Vast number of plugins for integrating with multiple tools

What is our primary use case?

Our main test case is to automate the entire thing either to CI/CD tools. I have looked for a lot of tools on this, but we used to encounter one problem or the other. But with Squish, I didn't get many problems, and this is a straightforward procedure. One more use case is we will be using a lot of data like Database, CSV, TSV and so on. So, Squish data-driven testing is very powerful and easy.

How has it helped my organization?

Now we have completely automated the Squish runs using CI tools and Squish is not at all getting stuck or creating any problem. Squish is running smoothly on these tools without any problem. Squish is very good in data-driven testing when we have bulk data.

What is most valuable?

• Its powerful engine for record and replay of test cases
  • It has a vast number of plugins for integrating with multiple tools.
  • Squish tool documentation is so clear that each and every step is explained using some screenshots which will be helpful for new users and they can do everything.

What needs improvement?

Till now I have not noticed anything that needs improvement. I believe Squish is going at a great pace and in a good way. Squish is lagging in handling swing objects, but I believe Squish will overcome this shortly. Moreover, we don't concentrate on swing objects that's why I am not mentioning it as an important thing.

I have used some other tools, but when compared I feel Squish has very good potential.

Setup is straightforward.

Licensing is of two types, i.e., named and group license.

Yes. But I can't reveal the names of the tools.

What other advice do I have?

Best tool, and a must-try tool for everyone.

More froglogic Squish reviews from users