Fudo PAM Review

Flexible, intuitive, and easy to install

What is our primary use case?

We are a system integrator and this is one of the solutions that we provide to our clients. We also use this solution internally.

Fudo PAM is used for access management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the interface. Fudo PAM was the most flexible and intuitive interface out of all of the products in the PAM sector.

This solution is easy to install.

What needs improvement?

Professional training and certification would be great.

Regional support in Ukraine is lacking, although they are new and do not have many offices around the world.

It would be helpful to have the ability to search for privileged accounts on endpoints, such as service accounts.

I have been working with Fudo PAM for approximately one year.

We have not had any problems with lag or instability.

We do not have very big installations, but assuming that it is cluster-based I think that it should be ok. I would rate scalability a seven out of ten.

Our customers are companies that range in size from 500 to 5,000 people.

We currently get our support from the distributor instead of the vendor directly. Our national vendor directs it. I would rate the support a seven out of ten.

The installation is easy and you can install the whole solution in two to four hours, maximum.

What other advice do I have?

We are in the process of migrating from version 4.0 to version 4.2.

This is a solution that I recommend because it is a simple privileged access management system that is done very well. They're a company that directs all of their efforts to this specific goal and they do it great.

More Fudo PAM reviews from users