G Suite Enterprise Review

Has easy ways to share information and documents and have online meetings

What is most valuable?

The features we use quite a lot are the mail and Google Drive. We can store documents and share documents between both employees here, locally in Sweden, and we have an office in the US as well. It's a very easy way to share information and documents, and have online meetings and stuff with Google Meet. We use it quite a lot.

We have been using this solution for five years.

It has been very stable, actually. I can't remember if we had anything that I actually can blame Google for. It's more our internet connection, we need to have it working for this work of course but no, it has been stable.

We just have around a hundred users. At that scale, it works fine. We haven't had any real problems with scaling. For our size company, it seems to be working well.

We have a couple of IT people here that manage it, but it's just a few hours. It doesn't really take much, it doesn't have many users. Fairly little maintenance is needed.

Support is actually not direct. You can search online for information from Google. We have been able to solve things that way, just finding information online.

The initial setup was straightforward because it's totally web-based. We managed it via the web browser and we don't need any special installation of software stuff locally. It was quite easy to set up and start with.

We deployed it around five years ago, but it took a few days to get the basics. It was fairly straightforward. It took a couple of days and I think we had most of it up. We started using it and then we learn as we go with new features and stuff, but the whole thing was fairly straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

There's always room for improvement but it works fairly well for what we need. The conference systems can always be improved of course, but it works quite well for most of the functions we use. Obviously, it's not perfect. Everything can always be better of course, but we are quite satisfied with it.

There is a cost per user, per month. It depends on how many users they have in the system. It's a decent cost anyway. It feels quite okay for what we get for it.

It's simple and easy to get working and started. You don't really need to locally install stuff, you have the browser and that's it. It's easy to set up and it's fairly flexible. There are a lot of apps in it like Meet or collaboration tools. It works well and we have been using it daily. It seems to be a robust and working system. We are quite happy with it. I would recommend it.

I would rate it an eight out of ten. We haven't had any main problems with it. It's more like it could be hard sometimes to find your way through all the settings and using things like that. It's a flexible system, in general it's hassle-free.

In the next release, I would like to see more encryption of documents, mail, and things like that. There should be a better way to encrypt mail and documents that are pushed through this system. That would be some improvement or additional features that could be good to have.

Google