G Suite Enterprise Review

Easy to use, easy to administer, and stable, but can have a better graphical user interface

What is our primary use case?

It is mostly used for email and account management. Our infrastructure is linked to Google. We have our own domain, but the mail is Google-based. We don't have a rigid infrastructure with domain servers and things like that. Each individual computer is linked to the main account of the user for Google validation processes. We also use cloud storage for Google Drive and file sharing across the company.

What is most valuable?

It is a stable platform. It is very easy to use, and most importantly, it is very easy to administer. It also gets up and running quite easily.

What needs improvement?

They can maybe improve its graphical user interface. Google is not really known for having a PC interface. It is just a nice-to-have feature.

I have been using this solution for four years.

It is most definitely scalable. We have around 200 users.

We haven't had much interaction with them. We're using just the basic functionality of it. We have internal people who are able to handle this. They are quite experienced, so we didn't need any support.

We've been using G Suite since our company's inception.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It is quite a good product. Our requirements are very basic, and it fully satisfies our requirements. We plan to keep using it for the time being.

I would rate G Suite Enterprise a seven out of ten.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.