G Suite Enterprise Review

Scalable with an easy initial setup and great stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for the various software on the platform. We also use it for sales administration.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is its ability to offer sales administrative support.

The initial setup is very easy.

The stability has always been very good.

The product can scale easily.

What needs improvement?

The cost could be improved. It can sometimes be a bit confusing figuring out how we are actually being charged.

There should be something done about inter-productivity between cloud platforms. It is so difficult to connect two different platforms with these tools as there is not any inter-productivity or inter-operability.

We started with the free version of the solution and have since moved to the enterprise option. We've used the solution for about three years at this time.

The product is very stable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. It's reliable.

The solution is quite scalable. A company could easily expand it out to fit whatever needs they have.

Currently, our organization has about 50 users. We do plan to continue to use the solution.

I can't really speak to the helpfulness or responsiveness of technical support. We don't really use it that much.

We didn't really use any other solution previously. We might have just used other Google offerings. We were only four people, and we originally a small team.

The initial setup is not complex. It's very straightforward. It's easy. A company wouldn't have any issues with the prospect of setting it up internally.

The deployment only took 15 days. It was quite quick. We really appreciated it didn't take too long.

I can't directly speak to how many people were involved internally in the deployment and maintenance aspects of the product.

We did not use a reseller, integrator, or consultant's services during the initial setup. We were able to handle it ourselves internally. We had our own team in place.

The cost structure should be adjusted to make it more clear and explain better to users how they are being charged and why.

We started with the free version and have since moved to the enterprise offering.

I don't have information regarding the exact costs for our company.

We did not evaluate other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers and end-users.

I would recommend the solution. We've been mostly quite happy with it overall.

In general, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

Google
More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.