G Suite Enterprise Review

Provides great opportunities for collaboration and streamlining our business

What is our primary use case?

This solution is our primary tool for communication and collaboration within the company. We use it for everything possible. We are partners with Google and I'm a cloud expert and company partner.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has improved our organization in many ways, whether it's in terms of quick access to information from any place and the fact that it's more than just email. In the work environment I can quickly collaborate with others on urgent matters. Problems are addressed more quickly and content is created and approved in less time, providing quick and easy access to information.

What is most valuable?

It's difficult to name a single valuable feature, but I like that it simply works and is reliable. I like the philosophy of the product.

What needs improvement?

G Suite has improved but there's still some redundancy in the functionality between certain modules. The general Q and A's are different from the Q and A's in Google presentations and Google slides. I think the three could be unified into a single function rather than three different functions. For additional features, I'd like to see some project management area tools, workflow tools around document management, that kind of thing.

I've been using this solution for over 10 years.

The solution is absolutely reliable and stable.

Scalability is excellent - the product is a public cloud product so by definition it's scalable. We're not a big company, we have close to 20 users and they are in all roles, whether it's sales, marketing, professional services or administration.

As partners, I think the technical support offered is good. From Google's perspective, I think it could be improved. There is quality lacking in their support. The solution works very well and there are rarely any technical issues and that could be the reason that their first line of support is not great. I think it's similar with other vendors so it seems to be the industry average.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

There are different licensing packages available so you can choose what suits you. The price is relatively low, it's reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

Compared to anything else, this solution is absolutely the best.

I rate this solution a 10 out of 10.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.