G Suite Enterprise Review
Gmail for Business is a better replacement of Exchange server and is highly affordable.

Valuable Features:

- Gmail for business is extremely scalable and affordable. - The 'Groups' option works beautifully for having one email that is delivered to multiple users. - Integrates very easily into Outlook and mobile devices and having access to anytime, you have internet via their online option which is convenient.

Room for Improvement:

- I sometimes am logged out randomly from my account and it's a pain to have to log in again. - I've had some issues with email messages loading too slowly, but it is typically resolved after a refresh.

Other Advice:

We switched our company from an Intermedia Exchange server to Gmail for Business and I am extremely happy with the results. My team adopted it very quickly, as most of them have used Gmail for personal use. I would highly recommend it to all companies.

1 Comment

it_user6579Consultant

Yes agree with author, that the system is quite affordable and provide true value for money for business. The most users are aware of the interface as the system is used widely.

06 July 13