G Suite Enterprise Review

Good anti-spam engine for emails, easy to implement, and useful for many things

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for online calendar and meetings. It can also be used for email, notes, cloud storage, and Google Drive.

What is most valuable?

When it comes to email, Google has a very good anti-spam engine or solution. We get very less spams. We don't have to use an external anti-spam solution with this.

What needs improvement?

In Google Meet, there is no feature for recording a meeting. It should have a feature for recording.

I have been using this solution for more than three years.

We have somewhere around 75 users. Its usage will increase to a maximum of 100 users.

Their technical support is fine. For most of the things, we don't need support, but whenever required, we can get support.

Being a cloud solution, no big effort is required for its implementation. It is easy to implement this solution.

We normally purchase the license on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate G Suite Enterprise a nine out of ten.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.