G Suite Enterprise Review

Stable, easy to use, and very quick to set up

What is our primary use case?

The product itself has a host of tools that come with it. Basically, we use it for our online meetings - web-based meetings. We use Google Meet for them. For file storage, we are using Google Drive. For any surveys or anything, again, there are capabilities. We are using the product for Gmail - their email service.

What is most valuable?

The solution has a host of features. There are so many, we are not using all of them. However, quite a few of them, including Drive, Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Meet, Calendar, and so on are extremely valuable to us.

The general ease of use is the solution's most valuable aspect. It's extremely simple to use. You don't even have to look up videos in order to figure things out. It's all very intuitive.

The solution is very stable.

The scalability is very good.

The product is on the cloud. It's plug-and-play. There isn't a long, drawn-out setup process.

What needs improvement?

The pricing of the solution could be better. Maybe they can get some special pricing for it. They have something called a Business Starter, but maybe they can look at still slightly more optimized pricing for the other companies as well.

They could increase the number of third-party integrations on offer.

I don't see any technical challenges or features that are lacking. More or less, they have everything we need.

We've been using the solution for about a year or so now. It hasn't been too long.

We've found the solution to be very stable. We haven't faced any bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's given us no issues at all so far. It's reliable.

The solution can scale. If a company needs to expand, it can do so with relative ease.

We have about 50 users on the solution at this time.

We do pan to continue to use it, and to increase usage in the future.

We did not require the assistance of technical support, and therefore I cannot speak to their level of service. We only really had two issues, and we simply used Google to find the answers we needed. Technical support was not required. Therefore, I can't speak to their level of knowledge or responsiveness.

The solution is on the cloud. It's kind of a plug-and-play solution. We just got a license or subscription. It gave us access to so many users. There are no hassles at all for the installation and configuration. They make it very simple.

It hardly takes more than a few minutes. The deployment is very fast.

You only need one person to handle the deployment process. It requires a very minimal amount of staff.

The pricing is a bit high. They should offer more licenses that could appeal to a wider variety of companies.

We currently have a yearly subscription which we pay.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution currently.

I'd recommend this solution to other users or companies. It's very user-friendly and easy to adopt.

I'd rate the product at a perfect ten out of ten. For a company our size, it gives us everything we require. It's great.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.