G Suite Enterprise Review

Easy to use and stable but does have formatting issues

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for email and Google Drive. We use Google Sheets as well occasionally. It's mainly those items. We don't really use Google Docs. It's largely Google Drive and Gmail.

What is most valuable?

The solution is rather easy to collaborate on. You can just upload files, even if it is an Excel file or a Word document. Once they are uploaded, you can collaborate easily.

The solution offers very good email. It's a very good email provider.

The solution is very stable.

The scalability of the solution is very good.

The solution is very easy to use.

It's perfect for smaller organizations.

The initial setup is pretty easy.

What needs improvement?

I used Excel quite a bit. When you switch over to Google Suite, maybe due to the fact that it's a web platform, the shortcuts are not the easiest. I'm quite used to Excel shortcuts. Shortcuts on G Suite are not the best.

In terms of Google Docs, if you upload a Word document up to Google Docs, it could mess up your formatting quite a bit.

I've maybe been working with the solution for about three years or so. In my previous company, we were working with G Suite as well. I've used it across a few organizations at this point.

The stability is very good overall. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The scalability of the product is good. We haven't hit any limitations at all. If a company can scale it, it shouldn't be a problem.

I've never had to reach out to technical support. I've never come across a problem that would require me to raise a ticket. The solution works very well. I haven't had any technical issues and therefore have no experience with technical support.

I also use Microsoft Office. Sometimes when you upload Microsoft to Google, the formatting goes a little haywire.

In terms of the initial setup, I don't know too much about the process. I didn't set it up personally. It was my company's support services that handled the implementation. It was also already up and running when I came in. They just asked me to set up my Gmail and I have access to all the other sorts of apps in G Suite. In that sense, it's straightforward.

Our internal team set up the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We are just users and customers.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten.  If the solution had fewer formatting issues on Microsoft to Google uploads, and if I used Google Keep more, I might rate it higher.

If you don't use anything, it's always between this option and Office 365. For a smaller company, G Suite is easy to set up. I would assume it's quite straightforward. Microsoft might be better for a larger organization. In general, however, the whole setup is pretty easy to use.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.