G Suite Enterprise Review

​There is a decent amount of information online about administering Google Apps, but more would be helpful.

What is most valuable?

• Very easy to administer
  • Most users find it easy to use
  • It's free for many non profit organizations

How has it helped my organization?

It was much easier and cheaper for us than most email solutions as we didn’t have to worry about anything except setting up users.

What needs improvement?

People who are used to Outlook hate it but I’m not really sure what should be improved, as that is feedback that I got. I would love to see threading handled in a more “classic” inbox way. As far as I know, that’s everyone's biggest complaint about Gmail, and in most respects, Google Apps for Education email is just like Gmail.

I've used it for over two years.

No issues encountered.

It was extremely reliable.

No issues encountered.

It's non-existent.

Google Apps was the only email solution we used.

It was very simple.

We implemented it in-house.

If we hadn’t had this product, we wouldn’t have had email. I’m sure someone has figured out that email in a business actually has negative ROI, but we’re all going to keep using it anyway.

It was almost zero as we paid nothing for the licenses, and the setup cost was only a few hours of our time.

No we didn't as we were looking for a free and lightweight option, and Google Apps satisfied both.

What other advice do I have?

If switching, practice with one unimportant mailbox first. If you’re starting afresh, just follow the instructions.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
1 Comment

author avatarit_user177792 (Owner at a tech services company)

The standard GMail interface can be a little bit annoying. The newest Google mail solution "Inbox" is very nice and includes the threading capabilities everyone has complaints about.

I believe Google Apps for Business includes SO much more than email though!
You have a whole plethera of Apps to help you and your organizaqtion such as Google Drive, Calendar, Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster Tools, Blogger, and Sites to name only a few!

Also there is a great training program for Google Apps for Business that walks you through setup and deployment. You can also get certified. check out this link:

Thanks!