G Suite Enterprise Review

Good mobile features, excellent search capabilities, and allows for multiple users to edit one document simultaneously

What is our primary use case?

We tend to implement this solution for our clients. The solution is mainly used for email.

What is most valuable?

Most of our customers are using the basic version.

A lot of the customers use Google Suite. They like the word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presenting tools of Google. Younger customers, newer companies, are more used to full Google. Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, and so, on as they used it already as a student. They are quite comfortable with the solution and find it user-friendly and easy to navigate - more so than Microsoft, for example.

The ability for multiple users to work in one document is very useful.

The Gmail search tool is excellent. They have the most powerful search tool of all the email managers I work with. They are much, much better than Outlook, for instance. The Outlook search machine is fairly poor actually. If you have a lot of emails and you will do a search, it misses a lot.

They are launching more and more features for mobile, which I understand our customers appreciate.

What needs improvement?

I am not a big fan of how Gmail organizes the mail. I find it complicated to see which mail from which users send at which date. Especially if there is a lot.

We've been using the solution for about ten years or so. It's been a long time at this point.

The companies we work with are 100% small and medium-sized. We don't have any enterprise or corporate customers.

While I have never directly dealt with technical support from Google, from talking with my team, it is my understanding that they are quite good. I would say that we are satisfied with the level of support.

We've also worked with Microsoft. We mostly use that in my office.

Given how happy our customers have been with the solution, I would rate it at an eight out of ten.

What other advice do I have?

We're a Google partner and we sell to our customers G Suite, or Google Works as it is called now. That's what we do. We're are also a Microsoft partner. We do a lot with Dynamics, Navision Microsoft Dynamics, and we're also a reseller of Microsoft 365. We do backup and disaster recovery in partnership with N‑able. All these things, we do as an MSP. We do remote monitoring as a platform solution where you buy the agents and you do your own management or we do it as an MSP where we do 24/7 management, for instance, of your server monitoring.

We are a managed service provider or a total IT service provider to the market. We do a variety of solutions, primarily for SMEs.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.