G Suite Enterprise Review

High performance, easy to use, and great collaboration functions

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for internal office collaboration, for example, shared documents and storage. We are also using Jira, and this is what supports our internal processes development, and support processes.

What is most valuable?

The valuable features of this solution are ease of use, performance is great, and collaboration. It is very easy to share and joins documents.

What needs improvement?

In some cases, we are using the Google Meet functions but only when we have external clients. Internally, we are using Slack. Google Meet virtual meeting function is not as advanced as the one in Slack and should improve.

There could be better integration between other platforms.

I have been using this solution for approximately four years.

The solution is stable.

We have found that G Suite Enterprise has good scalability. We have 15 users using this solution in my organization.

We pay a monthly subscription for the use of this solution.

We evaluated the Microsoft package, but then we decided on this solution. We found it suited us better and the collaboration was easier.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate G Suite Enterprise an eight out of ten.

More G Suite Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about G Suite Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.