G Suite Enterprise Review

Awesome collaboration features, but the performance speed could be improved when the internet connection is slow

What is our primary use case?

Awesome collaboration features. Great group meetings, sharing, and using an integrated environment with office tools.

How has it helped my organization?

All-in-one package for our business needs. A complete integrated environment for our business. I get Google docs, Gmail, online space, and calendar where I can easily perform all documentation, storage, and communications online.

What is most valuable?

Google Apps for Business and Skype for Business are the perfect solutions for every business thriving online. It is very easy and inexpensive to get work done with these applications online.

What needs improvement?

I need more integration features in both Google Apps for Business and Skype for Business. There are certain office productivity features which need to be integrated in them. Also, if possible, some more useful features could be added, and the performance speed could be improved when the internet connection is slow.

Less than one year.

We receive value for the price that we pay.

What other advice do I have?

A great innovation from one of the best tech leaders in the industry.