G Suite Enterprise Review

Provides for real-time and secure collaboration with coworkers

What is our primary use case?

The main reason I use this platform is to share ideas with my coworkers in a safe way and in real time. G Suite is a platform that unifies what the office requires. Email, calculator, and calendar, among others. It is also easy to implement and its performance is excellent.

How has it helped my organization?

Our experience with this product has been excellent. G Suite is a powerful suite of tools for messaging and collaboration that has met the fundamental needs of my company, both increasing productivity and reducing costs.

What is most valuable?

All the G Suite tools are in the highly secure and highly available Google infrastructure, and no hardware or software is required. The platform requires only minimal administration. In addition, G Suite applications are simple, and you can download browser add-ons for most tasks that are not compatible internally with Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.

What needs improvement?

Despite being an excellent platform, I would very much like Google Docs to be more compatible with Microsoft Word.

Three years approximately.

Technical support for this solution is excellent.

What other advice do I have?

I am completely satisfied with G Suite. It has a powerful set of messaging and collaboration tools comprising a range of applications. The components that I use most are its Slides presentation application, the Sheets spreadsheet editor, the Docs word processor, and the file storage platform, Drive.