GeneXus Review

Works extremely quickly in terms of enabling an application in a production environment

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this product is for web development; solutions to provide web pages or web applications for our clients' customers. I'm the CTO and we are customers of GeneXus.

What is most valuable?

After you go through the learning process, this solution works extremely quickly in terms of enabling an application in a production environment. The other great thing about GeneXus is that they keep up with the pace of technology. They are always providing an integration with new technologies such as chat bots or artificial intelligence solutions as soon as a technology emerges.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if the company would provide additional assisted processing with training, more instances where you can find training.

I've been using this solution for 12 years.

This product is very stable. They release upgrades every two months, improving or adding new features and fixing any errors.

They offer immediate support, starting with the vendor or the company itself. The support is excellent.

The initial setup is very simple when you're in an environment where you have to know a lot of things to set up an environment or a tool. It depends on the solution, but you could have a highly productive solution running in a couple of hours.

What other advice do I have?

I think this is an excellent tool and it enables me to easily deliver products. You can start with a fully functional prototype that in a couple of iterations will provide you with a productive solution.

I rate this solution a nine out of 10.

Find out what your peers are saying about GeneXus, OutSystems, Microsoft and others in Mobile Development Platforms. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.