Gigya Customer Identity Management Review
Enables us to sell products which creates significant revenue but their disaster recovery needs improvement

Valuable Features

The Registration/Login Management and Single Sign On tools are extremely valuable for us. They have allowed us to migrate a very complex portion of our architecture to a SaaS service that requires minimal maintenance.

Improvements to My Organization

We can now invest more of our resources into our core business instead of into user management.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see Gigya implement additional disaster recovery systems.

Use of Solution

I've used Gigya's RaaS and Social Tools for one year.

No, our deployment went extremely smoothly.

We have experienced one stability issue. It affected roughly 25% of our users and was resolved quickly.

No issues encountered.

Excellent.

Excellent.

We used an in-house system. We migrated to reduce the complexity in our systems.

It was fairly straightforward. It involved transporting and moving a very large quantity of data which was the most complex part of the setup.

Implementation Team

We implemented in-house.

ROI

In our first year using the product we were able to save over double the cost of the product in vendor and maintenance fees. Gigya enables us to sell products which creates significant revenue.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Setup cost is approximately 300 man hours (Development, Quality Assurance, and Project Management) and approximately $10,000 in hard costs. After this, the product has minimal ongoing maintenance costs.

Other Solutions Considered

We underwent an extensive request for proposal, including the other primary Identity Management vendor on the market.

Other Advice

Do not under estimate the time and complexity involved in migrating your current users to the new solution.

1 visitor found this review helpful