Google Analytics Review
Dashboards allow us to get a big picture look at pageviews, countries visiting my site, and UTM tracking. It would be nice, though, if it could provide all the statistics in the free version.

Valuable Features:

I like to create dashboards to get a big picture look at pageviews, countries visiting my site, and UTM tracking (where we use links and place code to track if these links are clicked).

Improvements to My Organization:

We are able to introduce new features based on statistics. For example, if we see that people from Mexico are using a certain feature more than others, we can "geotarget" users in Mexico and push the feature and supporting features.

Room for Improvement:

It would be nice if Google Analytics provided all statistics, rather than a segment of the statistics. The paid version has this, but the free version is limited to a segment of users.

Use of Solution:

I've been using it for 10 years.

Previous Solutions:

I previously used WebTrends, but Google Analytics was more appealing because it was easy to setup, and it was available online for free.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup is easy - you just have to copy and paste a few lines of code to get it up and running.

1 Comment

Nikki RalstonReal UserTOP 20

Thanks Oren, which paid features do you want the most?

18 August 15