Google Analytics Review

Provides solid data to analyze the impact of implemented policies

What is our primary use case?

This tool helps you know the number of people who have visited your website. If you are a freelancer and you have a page or blog, you need to know how many people have visited your page on a daily basis and Google Analytics will help you.

In our case, we use it to know the number of people who have visited our page for food projects and it has provided us good results.

Also, as a DJ, I have a place where I put musical pieces, and I can see how many people enter the page and listen to these pieces. It is great.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization has improved because we have solid data that we can use to analyze the impact of our public policies.

Also, as a freelancer, it helps me to know if what I do as a DJ is liked or not by the people.

What is most valuable?

Universal Analytics is the most reliable version, because it fixes errors of older versions and has more complete information about users.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes, the statistics are not updated in real-time and it takes a little time. There are pages where it updates faster than others.

If you do not use JavaScript, you will be invisible to Google Analytics. If you have the option of JavaScript disabled in your browsers, you will be invisible to the data, since the tool will not be able to register you.

2 Comments