Google Cloud Billing Review

Easy to use solution and the setup is straightforward, but the stability needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

We are using this product for monitoring the solar-powered concasting.

We collect data from various sensors and provide the application to our clients, and they give it to their customers to monitor their solar panels.

What is most valuable?

What I like most about this solution is that it's easy.

What needs improvement?

I am also using Amazon and when I compare it, it requires a bit more stability. Amazon Cloud Services are a bit more stabilizing, at least with basic computing.

Amazon by default is SSD only. When you create an instance in Google, by default it allocates to the disk and there are some performance issues. When you compare it with Amazon, the performance is a bit slow.

In the next release, I would like to see the issue with the stability resolved. I have not faced any issues with freezing or hanging when using Amazon.

I have been using Google Cloud Billing for almost ten years.

At times you will find that the computer engines are freezing or it's about to freeze without any notification or information and it's unable to diagnose where it is hung.

We have about 30 users.

We plan to increase usage.

To date, we have not interacted with technical support.

We are using Amazon simultaneously.

The initial setup is quite straightforward.

It only took 10 to 15 minutes to deploy.

We only need one person on occasion for maintenance.

The licensing fees are monthly and cost approximately $100.00.

We did not evaluate other options, our customer insisted on moving towards Google.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Google