Google Cloud Identity Review

Good performance, easy to deploy and manage, but the pricing needs to be reduced

What is our primary use case?

We are a technical services company and Google Cloud Identity is part of a project that we are implementing for one of our clients. It is used for access management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the performance. This is the reason that we chose this solution.

This solution is easy to deploy and manage.

What needs improvement?

The pricing for this solution is a little bit higher than AWS and others, which is something that should be improved.

This solution has no backup storage included. Having a DR solution included would help to be more competitive with Microsoft.

I have been using Google Cloud Identity for the past two years.

This is a stable solution. Our client's solution has 24/7 availability.

It is easy to expand and add users. Our client has approximately 3,000 users.

We are satisfied with the technical support. When we implemented this solution for our client, the Google technical team supported us.

The initial setup is straightforward. We were able to deploy 25 VMs and we had it done within two hours.

Our client chose this solution because they are using Gmail and other Google products.

What other advice do I have?

We have been recommending Google Cloud Identity to our customers, but they are comparing prices with solutions such as those by Amazon and Microsoft. The prices for those solutions are lower.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Google