Google Cloud Identity Review

Stable solution that manages users centrally, but needs integration with different systems

What is our primary use case?

This is a very specific solution. The primary use case of this solution is to manage users. It's only used in one way unless there is an alteration to it.

What is most valuable?

Everything is relatively good and overall, the product itself is good.

The most valuable feature is that you can manage users from one central location.

What needs improvement?

It would be good if they dealt with Unity Accounting, which would allow companies to pay in different ways.

In the next release, I would like to see integration with different systems, mainly wireless SIEMS and other analytical systems that we want to introduce.

I have been using this solution for four years.

This solution is very stable, it's good.

It's a cloud solution. It's scalable.

We have approximately five IT users, some administrators in addition to other users who are connected and just using the space.

We are using this solution daily, but don't plan to increase the usage as it's enough for us as it is.

We have not contacted technical support.

We did not use another solution previously. We just started to use Google because I think that Google is great.

The initial setup is straightforward and simple.

It took less than a month to deploy and only requires one person to deploy and maintain.

We did not use a vendor, integrator or consultant. We implemented this solution ourselves.

The fees are paid monthly and there are no additional costs other than the licensing fees.

Before we chose Google Cloud Identity, we evaluated Azure.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is to understand in detail what exactly you need from this solution because every case could be different. Even if the main use case is the same, your current requirements could be different, specifically the security requirements. If you want to achieve more from the GDPR then you have to choose a provider in Europe.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Google Cloud Identity reviews from users