Google Cloud Platform Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy Review

Flexible, scalable, and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

I've been using Google virtual machines, Google FUSE. It has many, many products across the entire cloud platform. GCP can be used for data storage and for virtual machine creation.

What is most valuable?

It has some stack of products in it that I have found quite useful.

The solution is very easy to use. It's easy to navigate and to work with.

It's quite a flexible product.

We've found the solution to be scalable.

What needs improvement?

The product is great. I can't think of a way it can be improved. There aren't any missing features. It's quite complete.

The solution could be more reasonably priced. We find it to be a bit expensive right now.

I've been using the solution for about a year or so. It hasn't been very long just yet.

The scalability of the solution is very good. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease. It's not hard at all.

I'm not sure how many users in total are on it in our organization. It might be between ten to 20 people or so. There aren't too many people on it currently.

I plan to continue to use it going forward. I can't speak to the company's plans for if it, and that includes increasing usage or not.

I've never had the chance to reach out to technical support, and therefore can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. I cannot evaluate them having had no direct interactions with them.

There isn't really an installation process for this solution. It's on the cloud. You don't need to implement anything. It's all just ready to go.

The solution could be cheaper. Right now, it's a bit expensive.

We've looked at the Oracle Cloud Platform and Amazon AWS and both services are good.

What other advice do I have?

We're always using the latest version of the solution. It's always the latest as we are on the cloud deployment model and it auto-updates.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. Its capabilities have been very good overall and we've been very happy with it.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and organizations. It's worked well for us.

More Google Cloud Platform Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy reviews from users