Google Cloud Platform Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy Review

Has the ability to set an accessibility feature using cloud identity

What is our primary use case?

It's a cloud-based solution, so it's always the latest version. We use it for identity management, monitor resources, and to monitor the cloud resources. The number of users are small, but the number of resources being managed is large. We plan to roll it out to about 30,000 people.

What is most valuable?

There is a certain accessibility feature that I can set using a cloud identity, which is really valuable to us.

What needs improvement?

I think that the documentation could be a bit better in terms of what is presented on the screen versus what actually happens. There's a little bit of confusion under your resource discovery you get in a search bar having to do with the level of complexity of the product design. But I think the documentation could be better.

We have been using Google Cloud Platform Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy for about a year.

It is very stable.

It scales well, in fact, it's quite relevant. We've not put it to an extreme level of scale, but we use it at a medium level of scalability. It's working well.

Google's technical support is really good. In fact, I've only been in touch through email and they've been really responsive. In fact, most of our responses happen in minutes.

The setup is straightforward. I don't think it's a function of how long it takes to set up. it's a continuous deployment. At the time it was a new resource that has to be reconfigured. The initial set up was a few days, but after that its incremental changes that we do.

We've evaluated Microsoft.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Google Cloud Platform Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy at an eight out of ten.

Google