Google Cloud Review

Great cloud source for document sharing

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is for cloud storage but I also use it for sharing documents with people who don't use Office 365. In my case, it's mainly for personal use and less for business. I'm a customer of Google Cloud.

What is most valuable?

The storage is good and I think it's a good cloud source. I can access information from any client and from any device. It's convenient.

What needs improvement?

There are occasionally things which are inconvenient. For example, uploading pictures or files then requires you to transfer to a different folder. Maybe there's a way to choose where a document is uploaded to and that can be done directly.

I've been using Google Cloud for a couple of years.

The online documentation is very good and if I need help, I go to wiki and get a decent explanation. I've never been directly in touch with support.

Licensing is paid on a monthly basis and I think the cost is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution an eight out of 10.

Google
More Google Cloud reviews from users
...who work at a Educational Organization
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Google Cloud. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.