Google Cloud SQL Review

A perfect solution with perfect support and good security, storage, stability, and scalability

What is our primary use case?

I am using it for database purposes. I am learning it to prepare for my certification. I have done a few big uploads, which I have removed later on.

What is most valuable?

I found its storage and security to be the most valuable. It was a good experience.

It is also very stable and scalable, and its support is perfect.

What needs improvement?

I am yet to explore a lot of features that are present in this solution. However, it would be good if more documentation is available for this solution. This would help us in preparing for the certification exam and understand it better. Currently, we don't have much documentation. We do the labs for 20 or 25 minutes, but we can't capture and download anything.

I have started to use it very recently. It has been three-plus months.

Based on my experience so far, it has been very stable.

It is very scalable. We can add and remove the nodes and other things. We can also add servers and other patches as per the requirement.

We have a team of seven people who are using it currently. We are preparing for our certifications. Very soon, we will get some projects in our company, and at that time, we will use it officially.

They are perfect. I would rate them a 100 out of 100. Whenever I have faced an issue, I got full support from their side, irrespective of whether it was a small or big issue. They're really good people, and they helped me a lot. Their support is wonderful.

It was easy to set up.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It has a lot of good features. It is easily scalable.

I would rate Google Cloud SQL a ten out of ten.

Google
More Google Cloud SQL reviews from users
...who compared it with Amazon RDS
Find out what your peers are saying about Google, Microsoft, Amazon and others in Database as a Service. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.